- We prepare and support your client. Attending a defense medical exam can be very stressful for your client. We reach out to your client before the exam. We talk your client through the process to help them feel at ease. Throughout the exam we ensure your client only answers questions related to their injury. We support your client throughout the entire exam process - preparation, exam, and debrief.
- We maintain exam integrity. Exams are supposed to be unbiased. Our presence helps assure the exam is conducted properly and honesty is maintained.
- We document the exam. If state law permits, the exam will be recorded. We also prepare and provide you with a written report that documents the details of the exam.
- We help boost your productivity. We know you and your staff are extremely busy. By hiring one of our nurses, you free up your staff to prioritize other tasks which boosts your firm's productivity.
Getting started is easy. Send an email to:
LegalNurse@PriorityLegalNurseConsulting.com with the following information:
- Client name and phone number.
- Exam Demand and Response.
Reach out today to ensure a Legal Nurse is attending your client's DME tomorrow!